Chinese Speaking online courses
- Chinese Speaking online courses with a small class system, each student can get the full opportunity practicing speaking during the class.
- Two courses a week, 1.5 hours per course, lasting for 15 weeks, 45 hours in total. One book will be complete learned through the courses.
- The contents of the class emphasize everyday conversation so that students can apply it immediately in their daily lives and enjoy Chinese.
- Teachers are 100% native speakers
- Programs are taught by nearly one hundred MTC professional teachers whose mother tongue is Chinese. All teachers have the experience of teaching Chinese and the Chinese teaching certification.
- The course is totally real time (not asynchronous online video class) and highly interacts with our teachers.
- They will only have 3-4 students in one class to make sure every student can get the best learning experience.
- Once there are 3 students sign up for the same class, the courses will begin, and the staff will arrange the best class time for the teacher and students.
- Using “Practical Chinese” which edited by MTC. A wide range of themes and emphasis on oral learning dialogue for students to apply in their daily lives.
- MTC offers the online certificate awarded upon completion.
Level& Teaching Materials
Chinese Speaking online course is based on "Practical Chinese" written by t MTC. Classes are divided into elementary, intermediate and advanced levels.
- Elementary class “Practical Chinese A1/A2/A3”
- Be able to understand and use familiar expressions and phrases.
- Be able to introduce yourself and be able to answers the personal details such as where to live, who you know and what you own.
- Be able to understand sentences and common expressions that are most relevant to the relevant areas (e.g. basic personal and family information, shopping, local geographical environment and work).
- Be able to give the simple description of your background, environment and personal needs.
- Be able to understand the key points information in the workplace, schools, etc.
- When travelling in a target language area, be able to cope with most of the possible situations.
- Be able to create simple, coherent chapters on familiar or private topics.
- Ability to narrate experiences, events, dreams, hopes and ambitions, and be able to give explanation of opinions and plans.
- Be able to understand and discuss specific and abstract topics.
- Be able to communicate fluently with native speakers.
- Be able to explain own views on various topics and suggest the pros and cons.